To Review 2018-2019 UIM Resources CLICK ON this UIM Yearâ€™s Theme title belowFoundational
This year UIM Resources will address all that is being lost when generations become separated from God and, therefore, no longer hold God and all He has created sacred and fail to preserve His creation.
Learn more about Spring UIM SS Series 70:
"Holding God and All of His Blessings Sacred"
We live in a world that does not, as a whole, recognize or realize all of God’s blessings and, therefore, is not blessed by them. Whether the world knows it or not, all people need God’s blessings. Certainly the blessing of faith that saves in heaven and helps us through the struggles of life on earth, but also the blessings God bestows on both believers and unbelievers like rain, food, friends, etc. How many believers realize understanding God’s Word is a blessing, as is being able to see sin coming. How many know about the blessing of holy conversation? It is not as easy to see suffering as a blessing. But the truth is, all of our blessings from God or the ability to receive them begin with suffering; not our suffering, but Christ’s. And we will do more than just learn about God’s blessings in this Series, we will be blessed with the knowledge to share them in ways that lead others to Christ to be blessed.
This Series is Based on: John 1:16 - For from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace and James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. We receive every good and perfect gift from above through Christ’s suffering, death, and resurrection, but we are able to keep these blessings that do not change because of our God who does not change. Those who attend will be blessed by the grace upon grace we receive from the fullness of our God, giving not only us but all people reason to hold Him and of His blessings sacred.
You receive m.ore than just SS lessons with UIM SS.
Along with an Outline of stories and passages for every week, you receive an Introduction to the Series, a Leader’s Guide for each lesson that includes a Craft and Take Home, a Family Group Helper Guide and Participant Guide for each lesson, AND MORE...
- Publicity: Bulletin Announcements, Bulletin Insert, Poster, and Invitations, Newletter Article/Press Release, and Radio Promotion.
- Instructions for teaching Preschoolers together with all generations or separately.
- Instructions for teaching adults together with all generations or separately, using an Adult Bible Study with Participant’s Guide for each UIM SS Lesson.
- A memory program that includes your entire congregation in UIM SS to intentionally give them help and strength in their faith and lives from God Himself through His Word.
- A Pastor’s page that helps pastors incorporate UIM SS into Worship.
- COMING SOON! One UIM Worship Service that compliments each UIM SS Lesson.
By God’s grace and through the wisdom and power of His Word,UIM Resources supported and reinforced by the foundational church growth program CCIC, can and already are helping to grow God’s Church!
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CCIC ON THIS WEBSITE:
Under "Programs," Click on "Foundational"
To request a participant's guide and family group helper's guide or our adult bible study leader's and participant's guides for this lesson email: